Since 1985, VOE, S.A. has specialized in the manufacture of compression garments for the postoperative period following plastic and cosmetic surgery. We use the finest raw materials in the manufacture of our products.
We’re proud that distributors in more than 70 countries across the world all put their trust in our service, and we constantly innovate to satisfy the needs of the market.
After plastic surgery it is important to use a garment with the right level of compression, to help reduce swelling resulting from the surgical procedure. Using VOE garments improves scarring from postoperative wounds, speeds up drainage in the swollen treated areas, and helps with general body sculpting.
Impact on the treated area:
› Immediate anti inflammatory effect and improved drainage
› Reduces pain
› Protective: soothing sensation, helps secure the treatment area
› Shortens the postoperative period
› Sculpts the figure
FEATURES OF POSTSURGICAL GIRDLES
1 / HIGH QUALITY AND DURABLE GARMENTS
- Made with the latest and finest elastic fabrics, with multidirectional stretch and excellent fabric return, maintaining the right level of pressure throughout the whole anti inflammatory process.
- A second skin that will accompany you throughout the recovery process until you achieve your improved silhouette.
- Soft fabrics that feel great against the skin.
- Breathable and Hypoallergenic.
- Latex free.
2 / DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING
- Over more than thirty years these departments have developed a wide range of products tailored to the patient needs. Comfortable garments with top quality finishes.
- We are constantly innovating and developing new prototypes tailored to the needs of the market. Once the order is confirmed, custom garments are made and delivered within 15 days.
- Manufacturing is carried out in Barcelona (Spain) , with an emphasis on high levels of quality control and customer service.
After a surgical procedure wearing a suitable compression garment is a fundamental part of postoperative treatment, allowing better and faster drainage of the inflamed treatment area.
- Maintain the right amount of compression throughout the anti inflammatory process thanks to their high-tech fabrics.
- Are made with flat seams to avoid marking the skin.
- Have adjustable hook-and-eye closures with three positions for a proper fit throughout the whole scarring process. Zipper closures are also available for faster fastening, with a soft flap to protect the skin.
- Have an open crotch to avoid handling the treatment area when going to the restroom.
- Body sculpting design.
SECOND-STAGE SLIM GARMENTS
Second-stage SLIM girdles are made of an elastic material with elastane fibres and polyamide microfibres, filled with microcapsules containing active ingredients. The active ingredients have a moisturising effect, activate microcirculation, and help sculpt the body in the treated areas thanks to their natural ingredients.
- For daily use and during the second stage post-surgery.
- Body sculpting design with active ingredients.
- No crotch opening.
VOE’s philosophy is to focus on the provision of quality bras without underwire. Our thirty years of experience in direct contact with patients and doctors has inspired us to design products suitable for every need. All our products are made with high-quality fabrics guaranteeing the functionality required from a postoperative garment.
- Manufactured in soft raw materials: cotton and hypoallergenic microfibres with active moisturising ingredients such as Aloe Vera, give a high level of comfort when wearing the garment.
- Different fastenings available: front and rear, with zippered and/or hook-and-eye closures.
- Seamless moulded cups.
- Designs adapted to suit different surgical procedures: enlargement, reduction, lift, symmastia correction, mastectomy, etc.
- Comfortable bras for daily wear made from top quality fabrics.
VOE, S.A. is certified to ISO 9001, CE and FDA registered.